Société Générale is hiring for the role of Software Engineer!
Responsibilities of the Candidate:
- Complete the assigned learning path and contribute to daily meetings.
- Deliver all aspects of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) in-line with Agile and IT craftsmanship principles.
- Take part in team ceremonies be it agile practices or chapter meetings.
- Deliver high-quality clean code and design that can be re-used.
- Work with other Development teams to define and implement API’s and rules for data access.
- Perform bug-free release validations and produce test and defect reports.
- Contribute to developing scripts, configuring quality, and automating framework usage.
- Run and maintain test suites with the guidance of seniors.
- Support existing data models, data dictionaries, data pipeline standards, and storage of source, process, and consumer metadata.
- Understand the SDLC development lifecycle
- Front-end development technologies like Java, React JS, JSON, HTML, CCS, and Bootstrap. Node.JS, Python Flask, PostgreSQL, MYSQL, SQL, GitHub , REST/ MS GRAPH API
- Software Security frameworks