The Business Analytics Analyst is a developing professional role. Applies specialty area knowledge in monitoring, assessing, analyzing and/or evaluating processes and data. Identifies policy gaps and formulates policies. Interprets data and makes recommendations. Researches and interprets factual information. Identifies inconsistencies in data or results, defines business issues and formulates recommendations on policies, procedures or practices. Integrates established disciplinary knowledge within own specialty area with basic understanding of related industry practices. Good understanding of how the team interacts with others in accomplishing the objectives of the area. Develops working knowledge of industry practices and standards. Limited but direct impact on the business through the quality of the tasks/services provided. Impact of the job holder is restricted to own team.
- Provides actionable overall market and customer insights to address key strategic questions for Retail Bank products and understands the campaign management domain | KPIs | ROI | Channels.
- Responsible for analyzing the performance of campaign, ad-hoc analytic requests, and providing recommendations for increasing campaign profitability.
- Analyzes external and internal customer data using Hive, Python, Excel etc. to identify areas of opportunity across Retail bank customer lifecycle.
- Evaluates customers’ online/offline behavior and provide insights and recommendations for further enhancements to the targeting strategy
- Analyzes A/B and Multi-variate tests, communicate results and provide recommendations to improve campaign efficiency and drive budget optimization.
- Responsible for performance forecasting of campaigns/products for the short-term and long term cohorts, backed up by data and business justifications.
- Work closely with Marketing, Pricing and Decision Management teams to drive revenue and growth for Retail Bank products and influence decision based on data behavior.
- Advises other marketing functions (e-commerce/website, online/offline advertising, brand, product development) as the knowledge owner for customer and market data.
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative discipline or graduate degree
- 0-2 years of work experience in marketing research, statistical or data analysis (or academic equivalent).
- Good communication skills (both verbal and written) and ability to work with cross-functional partners and team members
- Adept at managing and manipulating data using Python, Hive/SQL.
- Bachelors/University degree or equivalent experience