American Express invites you to share your resume so you can be considered for future Business Analyst opportunities in the India (Gurgaon)-based Global Servicing Group organization.
You Lead the Way. We’ve Got Your Back.
With the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. When you join Team Amex, you become part of a global and diverse community of colleagues with an unwavering commitment to back our customers, communities, and each other. Here, you will learn and grow as we help you create a career journey that’s unique and meaningful to you with benefits, programs, and flexibility that support you personally and professionally.
At American Express, you will be recognized for your contributions, leadership, and impact—every colleague has the opportunity to share in the company’s success. Together, we’ll win as a team, striving to uphold our company values and powerful backing promise to provide the world’s best customer experience every day. And we will do it with the utmost integrity, and in an environment where everyone is seen, heard and feels like they belong.
Join Team Amex and let us lead the way together.
How will you make an impact in this role?
The role provided will be a part of one of four MIS & Advanced Analytics team job families – Service Process MIS, Risk Process MIS, Performance Management and Customer Listening.
Key role requirement and skills are outlined below:
- Servicing Process & Risk Process MIS: Design business metrics and drive robust Performance management across Customer lifecycle – enabling customers, Disputes, merchants, Customer acquisition, Credit, Fraud, Late Stage collections.
- Key Skills: Communication, Stakeholder management, problem solving, SAS/SQL, Python/Hive, BI tools such as Tableau.
- Performance Management: Incentive programs, Performance management tools and insights.
- Key Skills: Project/Program Management, Basic Hive, BI tools such as Tableau
- Customer Listening: Build & Drive customer Survey, Sentiment Analysis & Deep insights on advocacy and satisfaction of customers.
- Key Skills: Communication, Stakeholder management, Machine Learning, Spark, Python, SAS/SQL
Generally, the role will entail the following responsibilities:
- Ensure the processes that are created and implemented have strong value proposition for the business and long-lasting usefulness.
- Create innovative solutions and solve complex business problems, leveraging leading technologies like Big Data, Hive, Python, SAS, SQL, BI tools etc.
- Innovate with a focus on developing newer and better approaches using big data & machine learning.
Overall skills required:
- Creative and innovative professional
- Strategic thought leadership and execution skills, strong negotiation skills, and good relationship with technical people and senior management
- Strong analytic skills & ability to work with complex processes and perform complex data analysis
- Project Management Skills, Ability to Work on Multiple Projects, And Work Effectively in a team environment
- Willingness to take risk and challenge the status quo
- Passion, Resilience & Decisive Strong sense of personal accountability
- Strong decision making, systematic problem solving, and ability to negotiate and influence others without having direct authority is required
- Ability to clearly articulate concepts and execution of projects; should be able to translate complex analysis into a business storyboard that is easily understood.
We back our colleagues and their loved ones with benefits and programs that support their holistic well-being. That means we prioritize their physical, financial, and mental health through each stage of life. Benefits include:
- Competitive base salaries
- Bonus incentives
- Support for financial-well-being and retirement
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and disability benefits (depending on location)
- Flexible work arrangements and schedules with hybrid and virtual options with Amex Flex
- Generous paid parental leave policies (depending on your location)
- Free access to global on-site wellness centers staffed with nurses and doctors (depending on location)
- Free and confidential counseling support through our Healthy Minds program
- Career development and training opportunities
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.