Are you customer obsessed, flexible, smart and analytical, strategic yet execution focused, hungry and passionate about e-commerce, experienced, and entrepreneurial leader with a strong work ethic? If yes, this opportunity will appeal to you.
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic about managing challenging, lengthy projects across multiple teams and locations. The candidate will have prior experience managing multiple stakeholders from business/ product teams working as an Analyst. We are looking for a Business Analyst who shares Amazon’s passion for the customer—someone who understands the Engineering and Business both. This role requires an individual with excellent understanding of SQL and query development, good business acumen and the ability to work with business, program and marketing teams. The successful candidate will be a self-starter comfortable with ambiguity, with strong attention to detail, an ability to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment, and driven by a desire to innovate in this space.
To be successful in this role you should have superior communication, presentation and organizational skills. Operating in a fast-moving and sometimes ambiguous environment you will work autonomously taking control and responsibility for achieving the objectives of the role. This role provides opportunities to develop original ideas, approaches, and solutions in a competitive and ever changing business climate. You will also partner with product management teams as well to identify long term features and programs to improve the seller and customer experience on the Amazon platform.
Key job responsibilities
Key job responsibilities
1. Doing data analysis by writing query in SQL
2. Highly proficient with MS Excel.
3. Understand the pain points of seller and creating scalable solution to do mass account management
4. Increase the adoption of the seller tools
5. Gather and analyze seller contacts and seller feedback to come up with seller experience improvement suggestions and work with Product Manager for solution
6. Interfacing with business and finance customers to gather and present data.
7. Enabling effective decision making by retrieving and aggregating data from multiple sources and compiling it into a digestible and actionable format
8. Analyzing and solving business problems with focus on understanding root causes and driving forward-looking opportunities
9. Designing new metrics and enhance existing metrics to support the future state of business processes and ensure sustainability
10. Communicating complex analysis and insights to stakeholders and business leaders, both verbally and in writing.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Bengaluru, KA, IND
– 1+ years of experience in financial/business analysis
– 1+ years of experience with SQL and MS Excel
– Experience defining requirements and using data and metrics to draw business insights
1. 1+ years of relevant experience in a business analyst, data analyst, statistical analysis or SQL related role is a must
2. Understanding of data warehousing, data modeling concept and building new DW tables